“I am writing just to thank Bernadette one more time for the training and guidance she provided us seven years ago, when our Lab, Moose, had a passive/aggressive instinct kick in after he witnessed our other dog being attacked. We recently had to put Moose down and we are devastated but even in my grief–or perhaps especially in my grief–I am able to recognize and feel great appreciation for the change you made in our life, and how this guidance allowed Moose to live fully and exuberantly and happily, and allowed us to enjoy him even more than we already did. Thank you again.”
Madeleine B., Boulder, CO
The following Frequently Asked Questions have videos below:
– What Kind Of A Trainer Are You?
– How Do You Use the E-Collar?
– What Is Large Field Socialization?
– Why is LFS (Large Field Socialization) Only in Boarding School?
– What is a Typical Day at Boarding School?
– Private Lessons vs Boarding School?